Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Precious's 1st Birthday had come to an end

I have neglected my blog for exactly 10days! Dear blog, please forgive me! I have been kind of busy and tired lately. Lol. BbSean’s 1st celebration had finally come to an end. A big thank you to all my dear relatives, friends & colleagues; thanks for being here with us to celebrate our precious boy’s 1st birthday. Hehehe. BbHus & I had started decorating the house the night before BbSean’s birthday; we spent hours hanging up the decoration and making the balloon stand. Lol. At first, BbHus wanted to make a balloon arch and placed it at the doorway, but after measuring the doorway, we drop the idea of making the arch as the arch will take up a lot of place. Oh well, we just make a tall balloon stand for the doorway instead. Lol. I’m so glad that BbHus had put in so much effort for BbSean’s 1st birthday. Thank you, my dear. You know, I really love you & BbSean tons tons. Alright, let my photos do the talking next..