Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hypocritical

Hypocrite à A person who pretends to be what he/she is not.

I hate hypocrite people, why does this kind of person exist in this world? They will always come around and sweet-talk you whenever they need help. But once you are worthless to them, they just dump you aside and ignore you and when you try talking nicely to them, they will give you all sort of nasty attitude and treat you like a pain in their neck. I’m so unlucky to know/ met one in my life.

Lesson learnt: she is just using me; I shouldn’t have believed her in the first place.   
               1.       Stop acting like 1 kind soul, no one will appreciate what I have done.
               2.       Stop believing her, she is lying
               3.       Block all her contacts; stop her from asking any help ever again
               4.       I will never lend her my helping hands ever ever again!