Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pink in health

My MC for this month is increasing, that mean I’m falling sick more often nowadays. I don’t know what is wrong with my body/health. I’m getting slimmer day by day, even my boss say so. Sian. I’m trying to eat as much as I can this few days hoping that I can gain some weight back. Mummylove is very worried about me, so do my BbHus. Both of them suspect that I’m having symptoms of Thyroid because Mummylove was diagnosed with Thyroid few years back, so they advised me to go for a full body check-up as soon as possible.

I’m really very worried now; I really hope I’m not having Thyroid, as thyroid may cause in-fertilization. I DON’T WANT; I don’t want to be unfertilized, as I still want a second baby. So what I can do now is eat more tonic and exercise more, I want to be healthy again.