Thursday, December 16, 2010

BbSean is a naughty boy

I didn’t sleep well last night because of my lil boy. He was so cranky last night, making noise non-stop and throwing tantrum on us; so what I do is to pacify him, begging him to be quiet as I don’t want to wake my parents up.  After pacifying and begging him, BbSean did not stop crying but he cried even louder. In the end, everyone in the family is awake by BbSean’s crying. I really don’t know what to do with him; neither has he wanted to drink milk nor sleep. I have got no choice, to let Mummylove handle him because she is the only one that can handle my naughty boy.

Mummylove is the best, she managed to pacify and calm him down. While mummylove is trying to put him to sleep, she asked me & BbHus to catch some sleep as we still need to work the very next day. So we left BbSean with mummylove and headed back to our room to catch some sleep.

 A big thank you to Mummylove for helping me out last night, I really can’t imagine handling BbSean alone, without you by my side. You are the best, Mummylove. I LOVE YOU.