Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grow by leaps and bounds

Today is the day which marks our 28th month together, happy 28month to my dearest BbHus. We have been through thick and thin, high and low together; nothing is going to break us apart now.

I know I should not expect you to change for me, just like you don’t expect me to change for you. Now I’m learning to accept and love you for who you are. Thanks for tolerating my nonsense all this while, thanks for being there for me whenever I need you. I know it’s being hard on you to live and stay with me; I’m always throwing tantrum and attitude on you. I know I have not being a good wife, but please give me some time, I believed I will be a good wife someday.

Lastly, thanks for giving me a comfortable life and a happy family of three. Starting a family and parenting is never an easy job; I hope we can make mistake and learn together. I’m can’t wait to spend this special day with you. I love you & BbSean. You two are my tower of strength.