Tuesday, October 26, 2010

♥ Honeymoon ♥

We are offically Husband & Wife on the 2nd of March 2009. Since then, we don't really have the time to go for a short vacation or honeymoon. As I'm still studying during that period of time, and BbHus is busy working and travelling.  Lol. And I'm diagnosed pregnant around April-May. Thats the reason why we didn't have the chance/time for honeymoon as BbHus and mummy dun wan me to travel around during my first 3 months of pregnancy. Wahaha. So people, stop having the thinking that we have a shotgun marriage alright. I was already BbHus' wife before I'm pregnant. 

Finally, me and BbHus can go for a short vacation/honeymoon now. I think both of us need a short break badly, as BbHus is so stressed up with work stuffs recently. BbHus, just sit back and relax the whole trip alright? 

Gonna leave BbSean with mummy this few days when I'm not around. BbSean, please be a good boy when mummy is not by your side. Must have your meals on time and turn in early, remember not to misbehave and make grandma angry okay? Mummy love you, my cutie pie.

Lastly, a big thank you to my amiable and lovely mummy for initiating to take care of BbSean when I raised the topic on honeymoon trip. I really appreciate what you did for me, I'm so glad to have you as my beloved mum. Mummy, I You. You are the best Mum ever.