Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Do you still remember the vows that we made 2 years ago? Do you still remember how happily we were two years ago while signing our marriage certificate? It just seems like yesterday, the memories are still so vivid in my mind. Soon, we are marching in to the next chapter of our life, I want to let you know, I still love you deeply.

To my Sweetheart,
Times files, coming 2nd of March will be our 2nd Anniversary. During this 2 years, we have been through umpteen of up and down in our life. Thank you for not giving up on me and be there for me whenever I need you. Although we do quarrel, do have cold war but my feeling for you will never fade. Honey, thanks for all that you have done for me, thanks for staying by my side, supporting me all this while. I want to you to know, you are the best hubby on earth, I love you wholeheartedly.
                         
                                                                                                                                                                                          Your dearest wife,
    Yan Ling