Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year to all~

Happy Lunar New Year to all! Woohoo, holidays is over, back to work again. Brought BbSean for a haircut yesterday, as Mummylove say BbSean looks like girl with his long hair. Lol. Actually I like BbSean without hair too, he looks chubbier without hair but my dearest sister prefers BbSean with hair. Lol. Whenever I bring BbSean for a haircut, she will always warn me not to let BbSean cut botak because she say BbSean looks cuter with hair. Hehehe. I don’t know whether I’m BbSean’s mummy or her, because sometime she makes decision for me too. Lol. I love my bossy sister! 

Well, I have an enjoyable CNY this year as this is the second year BbSean celebrating CNY with us. 2010’s CNY I’m having my confinement, so didn’t get the chance to bring BbSean out to bainian but we finally managed to do it this year, hurray! We went in & out of Malaysia during 1st day of CNY, my aunt’s place during the 2nd day of CNY and lastly my mother-in-law’s place during the 3rd day of CNY. Again, times are spent wisely with my family & in-laws~

Gong Xi Fa Cai