Monday, January 3, 2011

Baobei's Birthday is approaching

Woohoo, 12 more days to my Baobei Sean’s 1st birthday! I’m getting more & more excited! Lol. I have customized a birthday cake, a T-shirt, a banner, a guestbook, invitation cards & many more. Lol. I know I might sound exaggerated for customizing so many things for my Baobei, but I think all worthwhile, because he only turns 1 once in a lifetime.

You guys must be wondering whats the guestbook for right? I know it’s exaggerated to have a guestbook for birthday party, but I really don’t care about what others think. I hope all my guests that attended my son’s 1st birthday to leave their birthday wishes in the guestbook for my son, so when BbSean grown up he will know& understand what had happened during his 1st birthday and who had attended his first birthday. Muahaha. Like I said, I will make his first birthday a memorable one for him.  :>