Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

It will be a brand new year in a few days time! I hope it will be a better year for everyone!

2010 had been a wonderful & unforgettable year for me. As we have welcomed Bbsean’s arrival on 30th Jan 2010, BbHus & I had our 1st Marriage Anniversary on 2nd March 2010 and we had celebrated many many special occasion/festival with BbSean’s existence. The best gift we have ever received this year is, BbSean. BbSean is the most precious gem that we had ever received; he is a gift from god to us. :)

My wishes for 2011: 1. I hope 2011 will be a better year for our family of 3, 2. I hope we can love each other more, shower each other with more care & concern. 3. I hope BbSean will be a smart, healthy & good boy throughout the whole year. 4. I hope everyone in my family will happy & healthy throughout the whole year of 2011. Lastly, I hope BbHus will love me more, a lot a lot more than now. (I know I’m greedy) :P